- Airport Commission Meeting every 2nd Tuesday of the month 6:00pm
- EAA Chapter 27 Meeting TBD (CV-19 dependent)
- EAA Teen Build A Plane TBD (CV-19 dependent)
- Civil Air Patrol TBD (CV-19 dependent)
- FAA Wings Seminar-IMC Club "Mastering the Art of Instrument Navigation TBD (CV-19 dependent)"
Special EventsThere are no upcoming events, please check back soon.
News from MMKNew Hangars for MMK
Posted March 22, 2020
We’re so excited about our new construction!
Meriden Markham Airport has benefited from a $3.3 million project that three hangars to the city-owned airport and demolishes and rebuilds two other existing, deteriorated hangars. The new hangars will provide space to store approximately 33 more aircraft
We’re one of the last municipally-owned airports in Connecticut, and many of the hangars were built during World War II and had long exceeded their useful life.
One of the new hangars has been completed and the two deteriorated hangars have been demolished
- † to request more information click here